The Life and Times...

My friend adores the Chinese Proverb: May you live in interesting times. In fact, she too has that on her blog. I want to adopt it...We all definitely live in interesting times whether they are fabulous, exhausting or jinxed. No matter what, let us all live like there is "No Day but Today!"

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update

I feel as though I have something to say. However, I am now here and at a loss as to what it was I wanted to tell you all.

Michelle, my sister-in-law, is still in the hospital. The lung doctor says she will be on the respirator for another 2 weeks possibly. She has already been on one for over a week and she is awake. I cannot tell you how much she breaks my heart each time we go see her. She is awake and miserable. She wants to get up and doesn't understand 100% what is going on. She is afraid and cannot communicate which is even more frustrating than I could ever imagine.

This week is going to be a whirlwind. I have to go to Charleston on Wed. and Thurs. night and will return on friday afternoon. Furthermore, tomorrow is my birthday. And although there is another 2 days in my "birthday month," TJ doesn't like to let me clain those two days. He seems to usually be over it by then. In my defense though, I do not think I have been too bad this year.

Next thing you kniw it is March. Where has the beginning of 2007 gone? Man, time does fly!

I wish you all well this week. I might not be around too much, but what is new? At least I am telling you this time!

Linz

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Happy Birthday Month, Linz. :-)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home