The Life and Times...

My friend adores the Chinese Proverb: May you live in interesting times. In fact, she too has that on her blog. I want to adopt it...We all definitely live in interesting times whether they are fabulous, exhausting or jinxed. No matter what, let us all live like there is "No Day but Today!"

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's 9:07

And I am ready for bed. By the time I finish this post, it will be later than 9:07, but as soon as I am done, I will be seeing the numbered sheep.

I feel like I am in a "dark funk." A friend of mine at work says that they have been in a "dark funk" and I sure do know what she is talking about. I was speaking with Mookie tonight and she is also in a "dark funk." We are now the charter members of the dark funk club. If you feel like you may indeed be in a dark funk for any reason, please let me know and I will induct you into the group.

I keep thinking to myself that this all has to end sometime...not that life is bad by any means, but sometimes you simply think that everything has to turn sometime and start going more your way. I guess that is when you live in the moment and hope that everything does not take another turn for the worse.

And I feel like I am getting a cold.

Now, at 9:13pm, I am going to bed.

I hope all of you are happy and healthy and flossing and not in a dark funk!

Linz

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I'm not sure what a dark funk is, but if you're unhappy in your dark funk - I sure hope you pull out of it soon! :^)

9:57 PM  
Blogger mookieam131 said...

I certainly understand the "dark funk," but just naming it and venting about it with you last night made me feel much ligher today. I hope the same is true for you! Thanks for the sympathetic ear, be sure to use mine whenever you need the favor returned!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home