The Life and Times...

My friend adores the Chinese Proverb: May you live in interesting times. In fact, she too has that on her blog. I want to adopt it...We all definitely live in interesting times whether they are fabulous, exhausting or jinxed. No matter what, let us all live like there is "No Day but Today!"

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Funny Story

This is the conversation that I overheard leaving the gym yesterday:

Boy 1: So, yeah, where do you tan?
Boy 2: Too Dark Tanning.
Boy 1: I got ringworm there. Like their beds were dirty or something.
Boy 2: Ringworm?
Boy 1: Yeah, like a rash on my back.
Boy 2: Ew
Boy 1: So, I am looking for another place to get me tan on.

You should have seen them. All buff and working on their muscles for the "women" and talkign about their "tanning" habits.

Have a good one.

Linz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home