The Life and Times...

My friend adores the Chinese Proverb: May you live in interesting times. In fact, she too has that on her blog. I want to adopt it...We all definitely live in interesting times whether they are fabulous, exhausting or jinxed. No matter what, let us all live like there is "No Day but Today!"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Newest Obsession



My birthday was almost a month ago now, however, I am still in love with my present from TJ! I got new Crocs. They are indeed my latest obsession. I am still waiting on my latest version (the Prima) but I do have on my pink Mary Janes today! If you have not bought a pair yet, RUN...no really, RUN out and get one or two pair of the most comfy shoes you will ever ever wear in your life!

In other news, I lost 6.5 pounds this week on the WW scale and 8 pounds on the home scale. I guess that is the difference between wearing clothing and not wearing clothing. I feel really good about it. I have now lost 61.5 pounds and got my 60 pound star today. YIPPEE! I am now 0.5 pounds away from my goal (not the big goal, the little one) which was 62 pounds. That is 20% of my original body weight! Thanks for all your support by the way!

Linz

2 Comments:

Blogger mookieam131 said...

Congrats on a big weight loss week! Good for you. I am glad your crocs make you happy; I love my primas, you'll adore yours when they arrive!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

That's excellent. :-) Keep up the great work.

I've never worn a pair of crocs. They look weird - I don't see how they'd be comfy.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home